The accommodation packages offered to our participants are as follows:
- 4 Day Package 2018: £190 per member for Hostel or Hotel* or £105 per member for Homestay. *Please note, a proportion of available Hotel accommodation will incur a supplement of £12.50 per person per night, taking the price to £240 per member for accommodation in these specific hotels.
- 3 Day Package 2018: £150 per member for Hostel or Hotel* or £85 per member for Homestay. *Please note, a proportion of available Hotel accommodation will incur a supplement of £12.50 per person per night, taking the price to £187.50 per member for accommodation in these specific hotels.
- Children Group Package 2018: £175 per member (Hostels) (4 nights)
- Our packages include breakfast only, other meals (lunch and dinner) must be arranged by and at the expense of the group.
- Additional days stay can be arranged with the Competitor Liaison Officer and would be at a per person per night rate of £52 (2* Hotels), £43 (Hostels) or £25 (Homestays). Please note that additional days can only be booked from Monday 2 July to Sunday 8 July.
- The Eisteddfod field is only open to participants from Tuesday – Saturday inclusive. Participants who arrive in Llangollen prior to Tuesday 3 July will not be able to come onto the field until we officially open on Tuesday 3 July. Similarly those that remain after the festival will not be given access to the field after Saturday 7 July.
- Packages do not include airport transfers to and from Llangollen. We can obtain an estimate of the additional cost for an airport transfer and book this for you if required. The cost from London Heathrow is in the region of £1,700 for a 50 seater coach.
- Packages do include, if required, local transport to and from your accommodation to the Eisteddfod field.
- Failure to pay the deposit for accommodation packages by the specified date will result in the Eisteddfod being unable to secure the groups accommodation booking.
Alternatively you may wish to make your own arrangements for your food, accommodation and transport during your visit.
We recognise the significant financial costs involved in travelling to Wales to compete at Llangollen. That’s why we have created packages designed to ease this burden and make arranging your visit and stay so much simpler.
These accommodation packages are open to all participants that are selected to take part in the Eisteddfod, including groups of competitors and non-competitors from the UK and overseas.
In order to secure your accommodation bookings we will require a non-refundable 25% deposit, which is payable on 1st March.
The packages include an itinerary providing opportunities for additional performances and participation in our international parade.
If you have any questions about these packages, please contact the Competitor Liaison Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org