Come and stay in our fantastic Participants Village joining groups from all over the world for a complete Eisteddfod experience. Take part, make friends and feel special! We are excited to offer you the opportunity of Glamping in a luxurious furnished bell tent that sleeps up to 4 people. Set in the beautiful surroundings of Llangollen with just a 30-minute walk along the canal to the Eisteddfod field (bus transfers of 5 minutes travel are also available within your package)
The accommodation package below is based on three/four persons sharing; twin and single tent supplements will apply:
Glamping and Daily Transfer Package
- 3 nights – £140 per member per stay
- 4 nights – £185 per member per stay
- 5 nights – £230 per member per stay
- 6 nights – £275 per member per stay
What is included in the accommodation provided: –
- Luxury furnished bell tents including real beds and mattresses. Each bell tent can sleep up to 4 persons.
- Breakfast (hot, cold and vegetarian) each day in the onsite restaurant. Evening meals are available at an extra charge.
- Shower and toilet facilities.
- Dining area/communal area.
- Electricity in each bell tent.
- Safety lockup lockers.
- 24-hour security.
Package extras included (included in all accommodation packages):
- A daily transfer from your accommodation to the Eisteddfod Field and return for the 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th and the 11th July, depending on the package chosen.
- Entry to the Eisteddfod field between 7th and the 11th July depending on the package chosen.
- Opportunity to take part in evening concerts.
- Participation in The Gathering and the Procession of Nations on Thursday 9 July and the Parade of Nations on Friday 10th July
- Free Official Programme for each group leader (worth £5).
- Additional performance opportunities.
- Free entry to the International Celebration Concert on Thursday 9th July and Choir of the World concert on Saturday 11th July (worth £40pp+)
Alternatively, the accommodation packages offered below are based on a minimum of two persons sharing; single room supplements will apply:
Hotel and Daily Transfer Package:
- 3 nights – £180 per member per stay
- 4 nights – £240 per member per stay
- 5 nights – £300 per member per stay
- 6 nights – £360 per member per stay
Hostel and Daily Transfer Package:
- 3 nights – £165 per member per stay
- 4 nights – £220 per member per stay
- 5 nights – £275 per member per stay
- 6 nights – £330 per member per stay
Homestay and Daily Transfer Package
- 3 nights – £90 per member per stay
- 4 nights – £120 per member per stay
- 5 nights – £150 per member per stay
- 6 nights – £180 per member per stay
Please note: Homestay is NOT available for children under the age of 16 years. Those aged 16 years and 17 years are able to stay in Homestay provided they have an adult staying with them that satisfies our safeguarding criteria (please see important notes below).
Alternatively, you may wish to make your own arrangements for accommodation, breakfast and transport during your visit. If you are booking your own accommodation, we can help with booking the transport for your visit.
- The Llangollen International Musical Eisteddfod believes that fees/cost must not be a disincentive for groups to consider applying. With this in mind, we are offering a range of grants from our bursary fund to support groups from every background. If you are accepted at the selection process we want to make sure that you have the best opportunity to take part in the Eisteddfod regardless of your financial circumstances.
- These accommodation packages are open to all participants selected to take part in the Eisteddfod, including groups of competitors and non-competitors from the UK and overseas. In order to secure your accommodation and daily transfer bookings we will require a 25% deposit, which is non refundable and payable by the 1st March 2020. Please note, failure to pay the deposit by the specified date will result in the Eisteddfod being unable to secure the groups accommodation booking.
- The Eisteddfod field is only open to competitors from Tuesday – Saturday inclusive. Performers who arrive in Llangollen prior to Tuesday 7th July will not be able to come onto the field until we officially open on Tuesday 7th Similarly, entrance to the field for Llanfest on Sunday 12th July requires payment for entry.
- Packages do not include airport transfers to and from Llangollen. We can obtain an estimate of the additional cost for an airport transfer and book this for you if required. The cost from London Heathrow-Llangollen-London Heathrow is in the region of £1,800 for a 50-seater coach.
- Safeguarding criteria for Homestay. Those aged 16 years and 17 years are able to stay in Homestay provided they have an accompanying adult staying with them who is either –
- A close family member being a parent or adult sibling OR An official member of the group such as a group leader or assistant AND the group supply written confirmation that the accompanying adult has been verified by them as an appropriate person to be responsible for the safeguarding of the junior group member.
If you have any questions about these packages, please contact email@example.com