The Llangollen International Eisteddfod invites groups to apply for financial assistance from our Bursary Fund. Groups that meet our criteria may be offered small grants, at the discretion of the Bursary Committee, to enable them to make their trip to Llangollen possible.
Bursaries will be awarded in relation to the following criteria:-
- Receipt of a detailed Bursary Application Form with a breakdown of total expenditure
- The artistic/technical standard of the group
- Adherence to performance criteria
- Overseas groups that are traveling long distances
- Groups travelling in their own coaches
- Evidence of additional fundraising/sponsorship
- Groups with children and young people
- Dance groups
- Visa nationals
- Numbers in the group
- Amount of competitions entered
- Amount of days at the Eisteddfod
- Groups’ availability for additional programmes and performances
A Bursary Application Form should be submitted by 25 January 2019, when applications will be considered by members of the Eisteddfod Committee.