At Llangollen International Musical Eisteddfod (“L.I.M.E”) we are committed to safeguarding and preserving our customers’ privacy.
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
(Updated May 2018)
We are committed to protecting your personal information and to being transparent about the information we hold about you. Using personal information allows us to develop a better understanding of our patrons, and in turn to provide you with relevant and timely information about the work that we do.
The purpose of this policy is to give you a clear explanation about how we collect and process your personal information through your use of our website, including any data you may provide through our website and when you sign up to our newsletter, purchase a ticket or make a donation.
We will use the information that we collect about you in accordance with:
- The Data Protection Act 1998
- The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003
- The EU General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation EU 2016/679), (‘GDPR’) which becomes effective from 25th May 2018
This policy explains:
- Who we are
- Information we may collect about you
- How we collect your data
- How we may use your information
- Disclosure of your details top third parties
- Security of your personal information
- Data Retention
- Your legal rights
- Contact details and further information
If you have any questions, please contact us using the contact details at the end of the policy.