Our application forms (shown on the right) can be downloaded as digital documents. Therefore one of the quickest and easiest ways to complete and return them to us is using digital completion and emailing as an attachment.
To do this, follow these simple steps:
1. Download the relevant application form
Depending on your browser settings you may need to right click the link and select ‘Save Link As’ in Firefox or Chrome, ‘Download Linked File’ in Safari or ‘Save Target As’ in Internet Explorer.
2. Open the file with Adobe Reader
3. Click the ‘Sign’ button or ‘Open Sign Pane’
4. Go to the ‘I Need to Sign’ box and click the ‘Add Text’ button
5. Click in the first field and type your response
6. Click in the next field and type…
7. Repeat this process until the form is complete
When the form is complete:
8. Click ‘Signed. Proceed to Send’
9. Click ‘Save a Copy’
10. Send your completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org