Taking part in the festival’s town parade, when thousands of spectators line the streets, and being part of the Procession of Nations is a “one-of-kind” spectacle that sets Llangollen apart from many other festivals.
The competitions are known the world over and the Choir of the World is one of most coveted prizes in the choral calendar.
Take part, make friends, and feel special – come to Llangollen!
Benefits to Llangollen participants
- Special travel and accommodation support packages available
- An ‘Eisteddfod Host’ to assist and support you while you are in Llangollen (Overseas groups only)
- A copy of our Official Souvenir programme for each conductor/leader (worth £5)
- Opportunities to socialise and make friends in the Competitors’ Club
- Participation certificate (one per group or soloist) and, if you are successful in a competition, winners’ certificates
- Discover the idyllic setting of Llangollen and the surrounding areas of outstanding natural beauty
- Enjoy the warm welcome that is the signature of Llangollen International Eisteddfod